Help & FAQ's
Electronic cigarettes have been developed to provide traditional smokers with the sensations of smoking, but without the dangerous side effects which arise from the burning of tobacco.
A battery in the electronic cigarettes powers an atomizer (or clearomizer, depending on the model of e cigarette) which heats the propylene glycol / vegetable glycerin base liquid to create a 'smoke like' vapour. This vapour combines with the liquid nicotine and the food dye flavourings to provide an experience similar to smoking a traditional cigarette, but without the harmful by-products.
Propylene glycol is a well known additive which has been deemed to be “safe” by the world health organisation (W.H.O.). It has been used in a number of products for several years ranging from asthmatic nebulizers to the production of smoke in night clubs and for stage shows.
Vapouriz is one of the UK leading electronic cigarette companies. It only deals in premium quality products and is an ECITA (Electronic Cigarette Industry Trade Association) approved member.
Vapouriz’s disposable electronic cigarettes are the ideal choice for first time electronic cigarette smokers. They work straight out of the box and require no assembly or charging.
Smoking a Vapouriz disposable e cigarette is easy.
1) Take the Vapouriz e cigarette out of its packaging and remove the activation tab.
2) Place the silicone tip of the mouth piece in your mouth and take a draw in exactly the same way as you would for a traditional cigarette. The mouthpiece has been designed to simulate as closely as possible the draw and resistance of a traditional cigarette, but with water based vapour instead of tobacco smoke.
This results in an amazing “throat hit” and exhalation. A signature LED light at the end of the cigarette illuminates with each puff.
3) The Vapouriz disposable cigarette also contains a manual button for enhancing he smoking effect if so desired.
A Vapouriz disposable e cigarette produces up to 500 puffs (the equivalent 40 to 50 normal traditional cigarettes). It is available in classic tobacco or menthol fresh flavours.
The cabinet office published a report in 2011 recommending that electronic cigarettes should become more widely available in the UK as they are preferable to using traditional tobacco products.
The introduction of the UK smoking ban introduced in the Health Act 2006, Chapter 28 Part 1, Chapter 1, Section 1, Para 2 states: ‘smoking’ refers to smoking tobacco or anything which contains tobacco, or smoking any other substance; and smoking includes being in possession of lit tobacco or anything lit which contains tobacco, or being in possession of any other lit substance in a form in which it could be smoked.
Vapouriz electronic cigarettes are exempt from this Health Act as no tobacco is lit or used.
No. Vapouriz has a range of electronic cigarette products in addition to the disposable lines described above. The Vapouriz Mini is a rechargeable electronic cigarette.
It comes in a handy, normal cigarette sized, pack:-
• The electronic cigarette itself.
• A USB cable to enable the battery to be recharged from your computer.
• A pack of 10 replacement cartridges. Further cartridge packs can be purchased separately.