The popularity of electronic cigarettes is increasing as more smoking bans limit the use of traditional tobacco cigarettes. The ban on smoking in public places has forced heavy smokers to switch to electronic cigarettes. This is a welcome change as e-cigarettes have not only proved to be safer then traditional cigarettes but have also helped some people quit smoking entirely.
Choosing the right electronic cigarette in a competitive market can sometimes be overwhelming. However, you can follow seven easy steps to find the best possible e-cigarette.
1. As electronic cigarettes are mostly sold online, it is easier to find reviews of all brands on various forums and blogs.
2. Avoid buying electronic cigarettes in shops as you might end up paying a lot more than when you order online.
3. Look for brands that offer quality starter kits with additional batteries, atomizers, chargers and e liquid refills.
4. You could also look for discount vouchers and offers by different brands to save more than you already are.
5. If the brand has built a good reputation but is not offering extra spares, it is a good idea to purchase some. If your e-cigarette suddenly gives out, it is important to replace it immediately to avoid going back to tobacco cigarettes.
6. Most reputed electronic cigarettes vendors offer a warranty on their products. Ensure that you choose a well known brand that offers a warranty for up to one year. It is possible to face problems with your device in the future which is why it is important to know that you can get it replaced.
7. As much as possible, buy a e cig model that has refillable cartridges as it saves money in the long run. Another advantage of opting for refillable cartridges is that you can switch to e-liquids that contain vegetable glycerine as opposed to propylene glycol which is standard.